Following the cancellation of Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Haute CoutureWeek and of Spring/Summer 2021 Menswear Paris Fashion Week® in their physical form, the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode has created a dedicated platform for each of these events to allow them to be held online. These two platforms will be accessible to the general public while including spaces reserved for professionals. Being of a similar structure, they will revolve around sections:
– The official calendar and its scheduling, in the framework of which Houses’ creative videos will be revealed and seen again following their initial broadcast;
– The magazine, carried out in cooperation with Institut Français de la Mode, which will bring together additional content (interviews, making of, ideas, zooms) supplied by Houses, stakeholder cultural institutions, media and other contributors;
– The events (conferences, conversations, concerts, cultural visits…) organized by Houses and partners. Some of these events will be reserved to professionals;
– A segment dedicated to the partners themselves and to their role;
– A section on Houses in which each of them will benefit from a corporate space which will be partially accessible to all and partially reserved to professionals;
– Sphère, the Federation’s professional showroom dedicated to young brands taking place during Fashion Weeks, which will also be held online and will be specifically hosted on Menswear PFW® online platform.
Paris Fashion Week® Online benefits from backing by Paris Fashion Week’s official partners:DEFI, L’Oréal Paris and DS Automobiles.
In order to establish the two platforms, the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode has clinched a partnership with Launchmetrics, a technological business which is an expert in data processing and in digital innovation. With its wide-ranging experience in fashion and luxury, Launchmetricshas hereby ensured the achievement of the platforms whose ergonomy hasbeen jointly defined.
To ensure visibility to the greatest possible numbers, the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode has signed partnerships with the biggest social networks and technology companies on a
global scale: YouTube, Google, Instagram, Facebook. As for China, it has set up a partnership with Hylink, the largest independent digital communication agency from China, through which it will cooperate with the most important Chinese social networks.
Besides social networks, the Federation has established a partnership with the Canal + group, whichwill give rise to the creation of an events channel named Paris Fashionaccompanied by a subscription-free digital corner. It has equally set up a partnership with The New York Times, which will broadcast the videos from the two events’ official calendar in a dedicated space on its website. During the two events itwill work in close collaboration withconcerned mediaswithin the framework of the plateform’s magazine.
The world of creative brands is closely linked to the realm of arts and culture. Radio Nova, one of the Federation’s partners, will contribute to the animation of the magazine and the events. The same will apply to the majority of cultural institutions, from Musée du Louvre to Musée des Arts Décoratifs, through Musée de la Mode de la Ville de Paris or Théâtre du Châtelet; to name but a few.
Sphère will be held online through the partnership reached with the B2B sales platform Le New Black and with Grand Shooting, processing images and ensuring quality for each participating house. Sphère will also enjoy backing by DEFI and L’Oréal Paris for the policy led by the Federation in favour of emerging brands as well as backing provided by FABERNOVEL, RSM, Première Vision, La Redoute and ZEDONK, Federation’s professional partners.
Haute Couture week online will take place from July 6th to July 8th.
To follow the event: hautecouture.fhcm.paris
La Paris Fashion Week Mode Masculine, will take place from July 9th to July 13th.To follow the event: parisfashionweek.fhcm.paris
For Medias accreditation: