Emerging brands are being hit hard by the Covid-19 crisis, which is endangering the entire economic fabric. They find themselves in a fragile position, having to overcome this situation, deal with insufficient working capital, anticipate the accelerating structural changes and innovate in their methods. At the heart of the world’s leading ecosystem for fashion creation, the Federation de la Haute Couture et de la Mode stands by their side and has implemented the set of following actions:
– Bringing ongoing support for young brands identified by the Federation,
– Providing personalized support for a better access to measures taken by the French Public Authorities (deferral of social and tax charges, short-time working…),
– Supporting the constitution of bank applications so as to enable them to face cash flow issues and in particular activate the corporate debt guaranteed up to 90% by the French State),
– Setting up a support fund to complement what the Federation is doing with the help of the industry body DEFI and the actions pursued by other actors in the French fashion ecosystem,
– Organizing seminars on operational issues (finance and cash management, digitalization and innovation, fiscal, employment and commercial law…) in connection with the Federation’s professional partners (RSM, Fabernovel…),
– Reinforcing partnership with Institut Français de la Mode allowing emerging brands supported by the Federation to benefit from the courses and masterclasses set up to face Covid-19 crisis (IFM Labels Solidaire programme),
– Transposing SPHERE – Paris Fashion Week® Showroom – dedicated to emerging brands into a digital showroom in partnership with the B2B plateform Le New Black.
Communiqué de presse.
For any donation, please contact us on the following mail : email@example.com