The FHCM teams remain operational and mobilized to provide you with all the information and guidance you may need during this period. Your usual contacts are there to guide you, you may contact them by email.
For a general review of the measures implemented for companies in the sector, you can follow the regularly updated notes on our site.
Find out the press release concerning the Paris Fashion Week Menswear and the Haute Couture week on the following link.
Take good care of yourself.
Please find below updated information that may be of use to you:
Support to businesses
Following the announcements by the Ministry of Economy and Finance of its measures to support businesses, you will find below two practical sheets detailing how to benefit:
from the 1500 subvention provided by solidarity fund
from loans guaranteed by the State, BPI and FBF
Following the adoption of the emergency law to deal with the epidemic authorizing the government to take a certain number of measures by ordinance, the Ministry of Labour has today made several clarifications regarding these measures.
Four ordinances (among around 20 presented today to the Council of Ministers) will be published this week on the following subjects:
– Daily allowances, profit-sharing and incentive schemes (the payment of employee profit-sharing and incentive schemes may be postponed by the employer until December 31, 2020);
– Working hours, paid holidays, time savings account (derogation from the rules for taking paid holidays will require the conclusion of a collective agreement, but the employer may unilaterally change the dates of RTT days;
– Unemployment insurance
– Partial activity
Two decrees will complete these ordinances to specify the partial activity and unemployment insurance schemes.
It should be noted that the emergency measures resulting from these ordinances may be retroactive to March 12, 2020.
As part of these clarifications, the Ministry of Labour today published a scheme enabling employers to determine their eligibility for partial activity :
Ile de France
You will find bellow the minutes of the meeting “exceptional support for companies in times of health crisis” held on 23 March 2020 in the presence of the Prefect of the Region.
The prefect has specified the conditions for partial activity:
· Affirmation of the principle of obligation of means and not of result to ensure health safety (this point could be subject to legal interpretation)
· Implementation of the principle of implicit acceptance of claims for compensation (to cope with the saturation of the platform and the difficulties in responding to companies) within 48 hours
· Retroactivity to April 15, 2020
You will find attached the new attestation to be used as of today.
Attestation de déplacement